MVFCU can help you buy a new home. We live and work in your community and we want to earn your business!
Please contact an MVFCU loan officer for more information, or to request an application to be sent to you via mail or email.
- All rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Property must be located in the State of Alaska or Hawaii.
- The property must be either a primary residence or a second home.
- The primary borrower must be an MVFCU member or able to become an MVFCU member prior to closing of the loan.
- MVFCU is an approved lender for Alaska Housing Financing Corperation.
- MVFCU is an approved lender for USDA.
The application package is in PDF format and can be simply printed and filled in. Once you have completed the packet,
call us at (907) 745-9165 or (907) 694-4891, select option 5, x165 during regular business hours to set up an appointment.
If you have any questions about the loan application package, call us at the above number, we're here to help you!